Best San Diego SEO Tips to Rank on Google
We moved away from 10 blue links per page a long time ago: Google’s search results page real estate is much more complicated these days providing us with new opportunities as well as more challenges. For this reason, don’t miss these San Diego SEO tips taken from an article by Ann Smarty.
San Diego SEO Tips to Rank on Google
To be able to rank on the search results page now, it is necessary to take advantage of all the types of results that Google shows, for example; the Google paid ads, knowledge graphs, twitter search results, and quick-answer boxes.
Quick Answer Boxes
Some San Diego SEO tips could help to appear in the quick answer boxes on Google:
- Use tools to research questions and optimize your content for question-type queries.
- Reverse-engineer those queries to answer them precisely in your content.
- Rank in top 5 for that query.
Local Pack and Mobile Search
For local business, it’s still pretty easy to appear in the local pack. To do so, follow these San Diego SEO tips:
- Get featured in the local press to generate great links.
- Optimize for natural-language (long-tail) queries because people tend to search by voice using their phones.
- There are a lot of sites (Yelp, Tripadvisor, etc.) that rank incredibly high, so you should promote those listings too.
- Use an international mobile marketing strategy to make your site friendly and fast.
Apart from this strategies, there are lots of traffic opportunities beyond Google, like building your own community (blog subscribers, email lists, SM following, etc.), a San Diego SEO tip that usually works for almost any niche.
By: https://twitter.com/DalaiGroup/status/949837999776256001 @DalaiGroup