Digital Marketing Trends to Follow in 2018
This year 2018 has brought new trends in the digital marketing industry that every brand should know in order to gain a competitive edge in today’s market. If you want to stay ahead in the game, you must pay attention to the following:
1. Vanishing Content: Content like the one published in Instagram stories is a great opportunity to increase organic search.
2. WhatsApp for Business: There is a great opportunity for business to join the WhatsApp platform.
3. The rise of AR: A lot more AR related content is expected to be generated and consumed, in 2018.
4. Emotion-driven AI: Artificial Intelligence may modify customer service chatbots, content recommendations and even dynamic pricing.
5. The Marriage of Influencer & Advocacy Marketing: This type of ads have been the most preferred by customers last year.
6. More Voice Optimized Searches: An increased number of voice searches will make it necessary to optimize special content for them.
7. Video Will Maintain its Lead: 360° videos and VR video marketing may be the next big trend this year.
8. Staying Live: Live Streaming will be an excellent opportunity for brands to connect with their customers.
9. Facebook Messenger Marketing: That marketing channel has notably increased click-through rates in comparison to email.
10. IoT in Marketing: Internet of Things may revolutionize marketing in many more aspects.
With these 10 marketing trends in mind, you can face the year 2018 with a fresher idea of what might work for your business.
By: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6364799076281643008 @PilarLazzati