How will AI Change Digital Marketing in 2020?
By the end of 2019 we’ve watched a lot of advances in technology and Artificial Intelligence that have impacted in many aspects of life covering human needs and preferences. In fact, AI has been a trend for while now, and people use it for a lot of fields, especially Digital Marketing Strategies, which can help you create an easy customer experience.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Before we start speaking about it: Artificial Intelligence simply refers to intelligence managed by machines, it empowers machines to speak, think and perform their tasks just like humans. It became popular some time ago because it eases work for people, and increases precision and efficiency.
To resume: AI is revolutionizing industries, but today we will focus on its benefits for Digital Marketing Strategies.
“I believe this artificial intelligence is going to be our partner. If we misuse it, it will be a risk. If we use it right, it can be our partner.” –Masayoshi Son.
Benefits of AI for your Digital Marketing Strategy:
Artificial Intelligence is taking the human’s role to identify the latest marketing trends, saving time and resources through their automated digital services:
– It helps you to understand your audience better: it can analyze data to predict your buyer’s behaviours and decisions of your target.
– It improves user’s experience: making it easy and and providing them what they actually need.
– It makes marketing even more effective: It analyzes and helps you to end the guesswork.
-It increases productivity: By using algorithms, you can find tasks and numbers, saving you time and money for sure!
-It increases ROI: AI helps you creating better-performing content, and empowers you decisions. If you implement Artificial Intelligence the right way, you will reach the right audience with better deals they will definitely not refuse!
In this video you can check some more insights on the benefits that AI will bring for Digital Marketing.
How to Implement AI on your Digital Marketing Strategy?
Artificial Intelligence can transform you and your client’s engagement, by driving relevant traffic, bringing new customers, increasing sales and maintaining your actual clients.
We will show you some options that can help you, it all depends on what you are looking for:
– Chatbots: There are many chatbot programs that will make your client engage with your business in a good way. You can add them in your email, website, apps or text messages. Chatbot programs will reach your customers and will answer the most common queries they may have, and even have actual human conversations with them to improve their customer experience.
-Personalized product conversations: A lot of retail and e-commerce brands use AI Digital Marketing Strategies to track their customers preferences, buying habits and behaviourto then suggests them with some products they may be interested in. Knowing their habits can help you keep a good and close relationship with your clients, by promoting services or products they actually like.
“The key to artificial intelligence has always been the representation.” –Jeff Hawkins.
As years go by, Artificial Intelligence will reach incredible levels with technology that will work and benefit your brand. If you use AI Digital Marketing Strategies you will improve your customer experience and relationship with your business, ensuring a faster problem-solving.
You may also like:
- Baltimore SEO: How will AI impact SEO in 2020
- Mobile Marketing Trends in 2020 to Boost your Apps
- Digital Marketing Strategies to Grow in 2020