SEO Trends and Google Changes to expect in 2018
We’re already over a week into 2018, and the start of a new year is a great time to check in and see where we stand as an industry, and how things might change this year. As Google implements more advanced Artificial Intellingence, and the Mobile Content prevails, these are some of the changes that we are expecting to see in the following months:
– Fake News algorithm updates.
– Voice search and featured snippets growth.
– Artificial Intelligence prevalence on searches.
– Manipulative guest posting algorithms.
– “Linkless” mentions prevalence.
– Battles against intrusive mobile ads.
– Mobile-first indexing.
As we can se, the prevalence of AI, as well as efforts and warnings against manipulative guest posts and distracting advertisements, are all signal that change is coming.
These transformations in Google make it important to focus on long-term SEO strategies that will keep us competitive in the year ahead.
By: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6359044148003160064 @PilarLazzati