Video Marketing Strategy
YouTube isn’t the platform solution for everyone. Some industries are oversaturated with video marketing campaigns. Dalai Group focuses on where and how your brand will remain authentic, while rising above competitors. From delivery to engagement, our video strategists maximize the entire video experience for consumers.
Benefits of Video Marketing
- Engage current viewers for longer
- Reach relevant consumers
- Drive audience growth and return users
- Increase conversions and ROI
Segmentation and Video Authority
We assess the marketing opportunity of video campaigns and channel distribution is key for success. Dalai Group selects the strongest video platforms for brand authority online. Through extensive competitor and keyword research, we use organic and paid search marketing to help relevant internet users discover video content in search results.
Dalai Group generates video engagement with integrated channels:
- Identifying video promotion channels that offer the most traffic for specific products, services, and industries
- Designing the most effective media buying strategy with owned, earned, and paid channels
- Using video retargeting and remarketing to drive sales, conversions, and audience growth
- Adapting video strategy to incoming audience insight and campaign metrics
Campaigns Worth Mentioning
Dalai Group has managed the SEO of 27 Fortune 1000 companies in the last 13 years and none of our clients have been de-indexed by Search Engines.
Our most memorable projects maximized our clients’ brands, backlinks, and overall impact in 4 languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French) in 27 countries for brands in the food and beverage, and entertainment industries.
Viewer Data & Touchpoints
Our in-depth analysis of video data pinpoints where users are entering and exiting. Dalai Group tracks a variety of video metrics and user behaviors to find the moments that bring conversions. The setting for every brand message reveals user patterns. We map the complete digital journey of consumers and the touchpoints that lead to interaction. No digital platform, mobile device, or message timeline is left uncharted.