Designs to Improve Engagement on Your Website
In order to encourage user interaction and media engagement on your website, the design in which you present your brand’s message is equally (perhaps even more) important than your word choices. Subtle aspects, such as color, line, shape, and font, matter.
You just need a functional website that’s easy to use and loads fast. But, learning a few psychology principles will help you to improve the usability of your website and thereby increase the user engagement that you receive, including social media engagement.
So you need to keep in mind the following principles:
– The color on your website has a key influence in evoking emotion.
– Information organized in a symmetrical and orderly manner is key to draw attention.
– Triggering people’s central nervous systems can make them want to experience your website again.
– A high number of choices for your user can overwhelm them.
– If you can’t communicate a relevant offer for the user at the moment when he visits your website….then you’ve failed.
These principles are all rooted in powerful psychology principles and will be effective in increasing engagement on your website.
By: https://twitter.com/DalaiGroup/status/953711021289426945 @DalaiGroup